Mission, British Columbia

My daughter in law was sexually assaulted by a waiter named alberto at the resort.I talked to the general manager Mario and he said he would fire him.

He also offered me a great trip next time I came down. He lied. I have been going to this resort for 20 years and he basically told me to get stuffed. my daughter in law is still traumatized.

I was also told he was one of there most popular waiters. He had only worked there a few months. Stay somewhere else. I heard he still works there.

Seeing a lawyer and filing charges against the resort. I am going to mexico on the 2nd of November and staining at the amaricana next door.

Great beach, food and staff.A lot safer

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Villa del Palmar. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Villa del Palmar.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hotels and Resorts category for more informed decision or compare Villa del Palmar to other companies on our site.

Comments

Mount Laurel, New Jersey, United States #1208558

People will do anything to get free stuff. I have a hard time believing your story!! sexually assaulted please lol